- "I have been treated by Chris for 8 years as the head physio of the British Olympic sailing team. Over that time we have been the most successful British sport dominating sailing at Olympic level. This success has been in no small part due to Chris and his physio department. Whenever I had an injury, Chris was immediately on hand whatever the hour. His extensive links within the British medical world helped us to get the best specialist treatment within hours of the injury. As an event physio he managed to balance perfectly his specific job with the wider role of supporting the winning environment, as anyone who has competed at the highest level will testify, it is as much about the personality of the support staff as the skills... fortunately Chris has both." Iain Percy OBE - Skipper Artemis America’s Team, Silver Medal Winner Star Class - Olympic Games 2012, Gold Medal Winner - Olympic Games 2008 & 2000
- "The support of the medical team was instrumental to winning gold in the summer, and Chris's professional attitude and enthusiasm made him fantastic to work with" Helen Glover MBE - Gold Medal Winner - Olympic Games 2012; World Champion - World Rowing Championships 2013, 2014 & 2015
- "Chris has helped me over many years to deal with the physical strains which come from Olympic sailing and without his support I wouldn’t be competing at the highest level." Sir Ben Ainslie - Skipper BAR Land Rover America’s Cup, Gold Medal Winner - Olympic Games 2012, 2008, 2004, 2000. Silver Medal Winner - Olympic Games 1996.
- "Chris is a lively and fun guy to be around, his skills as a physio and the faith I have in him to get me in the shape I need to be to perform at the highest level are second to none." Paul Goodison MBE - BAR Land Rover America’s Cup crew. Gold Medal Winner - Olympic Games 2008. Laser Class World Champion - 2009.
- "Flash, Saviour of the Universe, is his nickname for a reason. Chris is a fantastic physio, both for the daily niggles and major injuries. I trust him 100% to get me on the startline fit and healthy." Saskia Clark - Silver Medal Winner 470 crew Olympic Games 2008.
- "It is very hard to find a great physio, especially one with the same dedication and commitment to excellence as the Athletes. Chris has these traits in abundance and has kept me in one piece for the last 8 years. I owe him huge thanks for all his time and efforts!" Andrew “Bart” Simpson MBE - Silver Medal Winner Star Class - Olympic Games 2012, Gold Medal Winner Star Class - Olympic Games 2008. Star Class World Champions - 2009. Bart was tragically killed in 2013 doing what he loved best.
- "I’ve been a professional athlete for the past 13 years and at the old age of 31 Flash has managed to keep me in one piece. I have never come across anybody so committed to others wellbeing. A professional and such a nice person to work with and have on your team." Nick Dempsey - Silver Medal Winner - Olympic Games 2012, Bronze Medal Winner - Olympic Games 2004. Windsurfing 4th place - Olympic Games 2008. RSX World Champion 2010
Your feedback is very important to us